PIC pseudo instructions to 18Fxx

Hi

I'm migrating code from a PIC 16ce625 to an 18f252. All going OK but I often use mnemonics such as SKPNDC, SETDC etc. Is there an equivalent for 16 bit devices? I've searched the Microchip website with no luck. Looks like I'll have to do it the 'long' way unless someone here can advise otherwise.

Thanks, Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Search for Psuedo-Parallax Macros on microchip site.

Reply to
Mori

They've been discouraging the use of them, even on the 12/14 bit devices, for some time. You can always write some macros if you would like. Personally, I don't like to see too many macros that expand into multiple instructions in assembler code. It makes it (even more) difficult to read in the future.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Mori/Spehro

Thanks for the replies.