PIC pseudo instructions to 18Fxx

Hi

I'm migrating code from a PIC 16ce625 to an 18f252. All going OK but I
often use mnemonics such as SKPNDC, SETDC etc. Is there an equivalent
for 16 bit devices? I've searched the Microchip website with no luck.
Looks like I'll have to do it the 'long' way unless someone here can
advise otherwise.

Thanks,
Simon

Re: PIC pseudo instructions to 18Fxx
Search for Psuedo-Parallax Macros on microchip site.

Re: PIC pseudo instructions to 18Fxx
On Wed, 23 May 2007 08:34:41 +0100, the renowned PigPOg

They've been discouraging the use of them, even on the 12/14 bit
devices, for some time. You can always write some macros if you would
like. Personally, I don't like to see too many macros that expand into
multiple instructions in assembler code. It makes it (even more)
difficult to read in the future.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: PIC pseudo instructions to 18Fxx