PIC Programmer for 10F2xx?

I'm interested in playing around with PIC microcontrollers and was
wondering what programmers people prefer (cheaper is better!) for small
PICs like the 10Fxxx and 12Fxxx series?

Any input appreciated!

Ron Kneusel
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Re: PIC Programmer for 10F2xx?

http://www.dontronics.com/cat_index_hard_pic.html
has a range of USB PIC Programmers that are very popular and cheap.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: PIC Programmer for 10F2xx?

At work, I've been using a Quickwriter for the 10F202 / 206 for as long
as the PIC has been available. The boards we use with the 10Fs are set
up for ISCP.

Techtools has been very helpful. The support has been great for any of
the things we ask them. They charge about $200 US for the Quickwriter.
It's dead easy to use.

At home, I use the Baseline Flash kit that microchip was selling at the
end of 2004.

--
Magnus McElroy
Electrical Engineer (EIT)

Look this SW: http://people.freenet.de/dl4yhf/winpicpr.html

You can configure it for your HW (on LTP or COM) and configs for many HW
from the web are included.

HTH
Michael

Site Timeline