PIC Programmer for 10F2xx?

I'm interested in playing around with PIC microcontrollers and was wondering what programmers people prefer (cheaper is better!) for small PICs like the 10Fxxx and 12Fxxx series?

Any input appreciated!

Ron Kneusel snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
oneelkruns

has a range of USB PIC Programmers that are very popular and cheap.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

At work, I've been using a Quickwriter for the 10F202 / 206 for as long as the PIC has been available. The boards we use with the 10Fs are set up for ISCP.

Techtools has been very helpful. The support has been great for any of the things we ask them. They charge about $200 US for the Quickwriter. It's dead easy to use.

At home, I use the Baseline Flash kit that microchip was selling at the end of 2004.

--
Magnus McElroy
Electrical Engineer (EIT)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Magnus McElroy

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com schrieb:

Look this SW:

You can configure it for your HW (on LTP or COM) and configs for many HW from the web are included.

HTH Michael

Reply to
Michael Lange