Photos from LynuxWork's "BlueCat" presentation in Davis (July 1st)

FYI, photos of the presentation made by Vinh Du and Vik Sohal (from LynuxWorks) to the Linux Users' Group of Davis earlier this month are now online:

Vinh and Vik talked about LynuxWorks, LynxOS and BlueCat Linux.

I need to bug Vinh to send me the presentation slides to put online, as well. Keep an eye out on:

Enjoy!

-bill! snipped-for-privacy@lugod.org

Linux Users' Group of Davis

Reply to