Phlips ARM LPC2104, LPC2105, LPC2106 in small quantities ?

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy the philips ARM MCUs
in small quantities ?
Has anyone used these devices yet ?

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Re: Phlips ARM LPC2104, LPC2105, LPC2106 in small quantities ?
Try at Philips MCU discussion forum:
http://forums.semiconductors.philips.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1

Re: Phlips ARM LPC2104, LPC2105, LPC2106 in small quantities ?

Anton,

you can get an evaluation board from Nohau or Ashling to get started.
I heard from Philips that distributors will have samples in early Q4
(October).

Schwob

Re: Phlips ARM LPC2104, LPC2105, LPC2106 in small quantities ?

Thanks, I have seen these evaluation boards. Someone also posted a
chinese site that has a nice development board for only 32$US. Because
this ARM is so self-contained, I want to go directly to a prototype
board using one of these devices. I do not want to start with any
layout until I am sure, I can get these devices without having to buy
250 devices.

Regards
   Anton

Site Timeline