Philips offering LPC21xx samples

Philips is offering free sample LPC21xx chips:

I've set up a Yahoo egroup dedicated to these devices:

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

If you follow the links, you'll get a LPC900 sample!

No reply from the webmaster when I pointed out the error.

newell

Reply to
Scott Newell

I find that these days a lot of webmasters don't read their email. Seems that the webmaster address gets so much more spam that others that many have given up on it. I am about to myself. Webmaster and postmaster are now getting about half the spam that comes to my domain. Of course that does not count the silly, made up addresses that I block at my email servers. Spammers are one weird bunch. They sell their customers an email service that is delivered to addresses that either don't exist or go to people that don't want the junk. But it is so cheap to deliver, that even if they only get 1 in 10,000 replying, no make that 1 in 100,000 replying, they can still make a profit advertising stuff that no one in their right mind would want to buy.

Thanks for listening to my little rant.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

I have a little gif on my home page which looks like a mailto: URL, except you can't click on it and robots can't read it. It's not a bad compromise - you might try it!

Reply to
Clifford Heath

That won't help. I don't have the webmaster or postmaster addresses anywhere on my web page. Spammers just send mail to them anyway. Likewise they send mail to the 60 or so (currently) other made up addresses which I block individually because that is easier than adding an email address every time I make one up. I give out unique addresses to new contacts. That way I can tell who gives out my address to whom.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

: That won't help. I don't have the webmaster or postmaster addresses : anywhere on my web page. Spammers just send mail to them anyway. : Likewise they send mail to the 60 or so (currently) other made up : addresses which I block individually because that is easier than adding : an email address every time I make one up. I give out unique addresses : to new contacts. That way I can tell who gives out my address to whom. :

I personally use spamgourmet.com for throw away email addresses.

So, email me: snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com, except that by the time you do, the spammers will have already made this address useless :)

Spamgourmet gives out unlimited email addresses valid for up to 20 uses each, as specified by you.

Check it out. I love it! :)

Regards,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.

Thanks for the tip. But that is not my use. When I contact a vendor (or other way around) and I need to give them an email address, I use (vendor name)@arius.com. Typically I use this address continuously after that to communicate with them, expecially if they will be sending me email on a regular basis such as advertising (that I want) or reports of some kind.

But I also have need for throwaway email addresses. I'll look into these guys. Thanks.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.