Philips/NXP micro with RF txmitter and RFID

I'm looking at a 315MHz car remote with integrated 125kHz RFID PATS transponder, and trying to find out some more about the single-chip solution they're using. It's Philips-branded but very hard to read. The FCC registration data describes it as a "STARC2XL" microcontroller.

Browsing NXP's junkpile of a web site has not led me to any RF- containing micros at all; can anyone provide me with part numbers, even just of transmitter+micro combo ICs? (I'm aware of uChip, Chipcon and Atmel offerings, inter alia - but I'm interested in looking at Philips' lineup as well).

Reply to
larwe

Not all Philips parts are made by NXP. How many pins, and how much of the device can you read. ( and underneath the package ? )

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

I can't remove it from the board, but the top has a Philips logo and (I just opened another unit, which is a bit more legible):

(----- is apparently 5 illegible characters)

P0----- F455603 Tn66181

(could be Th)

It's a 20-SSOP. I'm told it's probably a PCF7941.

Reply to
larwe

Hi, did you look at this one?

/Roland