Philips LPC210x ARM

I'm thinking of using the LPC2104 in a design for a client. Has anyone
tried it yet?

Leon

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM
how to flash linux  os by larry into the rom??

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM

I've got a new board design on my desk right now with a LPC2106. The tools
are working (IAR, Raven), and most chip/board hardware is operating (with 4
blue wires - so far).

The part has everything I need as far as memory, speed, etc. I considered
using the ATMEL AT91FR40162, but with the LPC2x I can use both UARTS and
SPI, and it has a built in oscillator and PLL. I also pefer the package.
There isn't an industrial temp part yet, but I'm told there will be in a
couple of months.

There isn't a lot of sample code yet, and some of the documentation is not
yet "refined". I suspect that the answer to every question I have is in the
documentation, but I've still got a lot of unanswered questions.

I haven't used a Philips part for years, due to a series of supply problems,
and bad parts not too long after they took over the Signetics line, so I'm
proceeding with caution. However, I really like the part !

- Hershel

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM
I plan to use the chip series.
Cheers -
Henry

Leon Heller schrieb in Nachricht

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM

Are they a philips design or one they got from vlsi when they
bought them a while back ?

Does anyone have a clue how to get copies of the old vlsi.com docs
for their chips ? Local philips rep didn't know.(Philips bought them in =
1999).

I've tried the wayback machine http://web.archive.org /
to search for the data sheets but no luck so far.

I'm after docs for VY86C7500  an arm 7500 part.
Got given copies of docs on a cd but cd is corrupt(unreadable).

Thanks

Alex Gibson

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM
Clean the CD :-))
- Henry

Alex Gibson schrieb in Nachricht ...

Are they a philips design or one they got from vlsi when they
bought them a while back ?

Does anyone have a clue how to get copies of the old vlsi.com docs
for their chips ? Local philips rep didn't know.(Philips bought them in
1999).

I've tried the wayback machine http://web.archive.org /
to search for the data sheets but no luck so far.

I'm after docs for VY86C7500  an arm 7500 part.
Got given copies of docs on a cd but cd is corrupt(unreadable).

Thanks

Alex Gibson

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM

No it is corrupted, not dirty.

I can't read a single file from it. No scratches on the bottom or top.
Tried a few different machines. It is a standard cd format
but maybe wasn't recorded properly or no one checked it, ever until me.

Alex

Re: Philips LPC210x ARM
Someone behind the Philips scene (or a FAE) might have the ability to get
the software for you from the Philips archive.
VLSI made a lot for mobile phones. So a hacker...
- Henry

Alex Gibson schrieb in Nachricht ...

No it is corrupted, not dirty.

I can't read a single file from it. No scratches on the bottom or top.
Tried a few different machines. It is a standard cd format
but maybe wasn't recorded properly or no one checked it, ever until me.

Alex

Site Timeline