Peter Amey

Hi all

I have just heard that Peter Amey died last night.

HE will be sadly missed by many in the software and safety critical world.

-- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

Reply to
Chris H

I only knew of him through his Praxis publications, and respected what he was doing there. His blog reveals something of the man behind the work, and my respect is much increased after reading through it a bit. My condolences to his family and friends.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Silva