PERL to C

I have some PERL script which I understand zero about, its pretty small, but
I would like a PERL to C type port done, anyone want to look at it?

I can email you the source and not bother everyone else here with it!

Thanks!
Richard.

Re: PERL to C

Just as much as you understand about posting in the proper groups ?

Ofcourse, no problem, that's what we're here for, aren't we ? Just send
me the sources, $100/hour is my usual tarrif.

Gert

Re: PERL to C

Send me a copy and I'll see what I can do.  If it's easy, it's free :)

Kelly

Site Timeline