PERL to C

I have some PERL script which I understand zero about, its pretty small, but I would like a PERL to C type port done, anyone want to look at it?

I can email you the source and not bother everyone else here with it!

Thanks! Richard.

Reply to
Richard Sloan

Just as much as you understand about posting in the proper groups ?

Ofcourse, no problem, that's what we're here for, aren't we ? Just send me the sources, $100/hour is my usual tarrif.

Gert

Reply to
Gerr

Send me a copy and I'll see what I can do. If it's easy, it's free :)

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly Hall