PDIUSBD12 USB odyssey,help

Hi to all

in the aim of studying USBprotocol i built a little board including a 9s12 microcontroller and a PDIUSBD12 parallel to USB interface,often called D12 well after spending tenth of hours on it i can't even have the enumeration,

i ask desperately help,

i started modifying(maybe not in the right way) the code from

uses a PDIUSBD11 that has some differences(I2C instead of parallel,8 bytes deep control buffer instead of 16)

it is not completely dead,i can control what is happening inside via an In circuit debugger and on a terminal screen,because my i told to my micro (that runs on a clock>30 Mhz)to sends short strings at 115200 bps,so to have an intuitive log

once plugged in the USB it has:

1) a Bus _reset, 2)an interrupt at ENDP 0(CTRL_OUT) that signals a request from the host,it is aSetup Packet 3)reading the buffer it appears to be a GetDescriptorRequest, wlenght is 64 4)the example that i'm refering to says to change the length of bytes to send to 18,the length of a DeviceDescriptor structure,ok,i do that 5)the micro writes the CTRL_IN endpoint,first 16 bytes 6)the micro receives a CTRL_IN interrupt from the D12,the host asks for what it said to want at step 2) 7)the remaining 2 bytes of the descriptor are written in CTRL_IN buffer

8) at this point i expect that the host sends another CTRL_IN interrupt,but i have instead an Interrupt at CTRL_OUT,and after this the cycle repeat for

3 times until the host give up

Here is 1 third of the log I** =Interrupt detected BRes=Bus Reset interrupt LastSt= Last Transaction Status buffer T_DEV_DSCR=Type_Device_Descriptor all numbers are in Hex format

Wait_Intrpt I** BRes Wait_Intrpt I** INT_EP0_OUT#EP0LastSt=21 -SetupPacket-readEndP00 dLength08 bmR=80 bR=06 wL=40 -flushed-StdDevReq-bReq=06 GET_DESCR_REQ GetDescr-T_DEV_DSCR-Byttosend12 WR_EndP01 =12 01 01 10 00 00 00 00 04 5E 93 0A 00 00 01 00 I**-I_CTRL_IN-Norm#LastSt=C1 -Byttosend02 WR_EndP01 =00 01 I** INT_EP0_OUT#EP0LastSt=41 datapacket

Reply to
blisca