PCMICA (PCCARD) Prototyping Boards?

Does anyone know where I can find some PCMCIA/PCCARD prototyping boards? I suppose I could scrap some old PCMCIA ethernet adapters I have, but a real prototyping board (possibly with an extender) would be preferrable.

Patrick ========= For LAN/WAN Protocol Analysis, check out PacketView Pro! ========= Patrick Klos Email: snipped-for-privacy@klos.com Klos Technologies, Inc. Web:

==================== What goes around, comes around... =====================

Reply to
patrick

We have a PC-Card proto-board from Sycard technology

Lots of proto-area but lots of $$ too, IIRC.

Jens

Reply to
Jens Hildebrandt

It should be quite easy to design something much cheaper that plugs into the socket and brings all the signals out to a header that may be connected to a proto board. I've thought of doing this myself for some time.

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: aqzf13@dsl.pipex.com