PCMICA (PCCARD) Prototyping Boards?

Does anyone know where I can find some PCMCIA/PCCARD prototyping boards?
I suppose I could scrap some old PCMCIA ethernet adapters I have, but a
real prototyping board (possibly with an extender) would be preferrable.

Patrick
    Patrick Klos                           Email: snipped-for-privacy@klos.com
    Klos Technologies, Inc.                Web:   http://www.klos.com /
==================== What goes around, comes around... =====================

Re: PCMICA (PCCARD) Prototyping Boards?

We have a PC-Card proto-board from Sycard technology (www.sycard.com). Lots of
proto-area but lots of $$ too, IIRC.

Jens

Re: PCMICA (PCCARD) Prototyping Boards?

It should be quite easy to design something much cheaper that plugs into
the socket and brings all the signals out to a header that may be
connected to a proto board. I've thought of doing this myself for some time.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com