PCMCIA Specifacation

I'm looking into using an Atmel AtMEGA128 to emulate enough of the
PCMCIA standard to drive a cell modem card.  What I'm attempting to
do have the chip convert the card's ISA/16550 emulation to plain
RS232 at about 115kbaud on a normal serial connector.  I'm not having a
lot of luck finding info on the negotiation as to setting things up.

Sierra Wirelss Aircard -> AtMEGA128 -> RS232 -> Computer lacking PCMCIA
ports, PCI, or ISA slots

Thanks for any pointers,

Chris

PS> I'm not doing PPP with the chip, just redirecting port traffic.

Site Timeline