PCMCIA on PCI

I am looking for a controller / bridge component between PCI and PCMCIA / CompactFlash.

i.e. I want to implement a PCMCIA interface for WLAN transceivers on a single board computer with PCI.

Any other suggestions or traps.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Duck Egg

For a Cardbus device, what are the restrictions on access to host memory for DMA?

Is it enough to have the controller enable Bus Master?

--
	mac the naïf
Reply to