Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Re: PCI Chip with built-in Memory

Most ethernet controllers have 16-32kbytes
of ram.  Take a look at www.realtek.com.tw

Re: PCI Chip with built-in Memory

Yeah, I noticed that the 69030 Graphics Controller
has 4 MB of DRAM, a PCI interface, and graphics
built into a postage stamp sized BGA.  I'd love
to get something like that with only SRAM and/or
flash.  It's definitely possible but I'm skeptical
that something like that exists.  To get memory
in addition to I/O I wouldn't use might not be
the most elegant solution in the world.

But thanks for repsonding!

Site Timeline