PCI bus number

Was working on a new MB that doesn't have all the devices on PCI Bus 0, and I'm curious what the maximum bus number can be. The fucntion call only accepts an 8 bit number (AH I believe) so I'd presume 0-255, but can't find anything concrete.

Thanks in advance.

Charles.

Reply to
C Wood
0, : and I'm curious what the maximum bus number can be. The fucntion call only : accepts an 8 bit number (AH I believe) so I'd presume 0-255, but can't find : anything concrete. : : Thanks in advance. : : Charles.

Never mind, just realized it's an output variable of a search, not an input....

Reply to
C Wood