PCI bus number

    Was working on a new MB that doesn't have all the devices on PCI Bus 0,
and I'm curious what the maximum bus number can be.  The fucntion call only
accepts an 8 bit number (AH I believe) so I'd presume 0-255, but can't find
anything concrete.

    Thanks in advance.

    Charles.

Re: PCI bus number

:     Was working on a new MB that doesn't have all the devices on PCI Bus
0,
: and I'm curious what the maximum bus number can be.  The fucntion call
only
: accepts an 8 bit number (AH I believe) so I'd presume 0-255, but can't
find
: anything concrete.
:
:     Thanks in advance.
:
:     Charles.

    Never mind, just realized it's an output variable of a search, not an
input....

Site Timeline