PCF8562 problem

Dear all,

I am using PCF8562 for driving LCD. I must say I am complete beginner, so any help with interfacing uC and PCF8562 via I2C would be precious. I mean I2C protocol is not a problem but I am not sure what commands should I use to for initialization and after that for writing something to LCD....

I have read data sheet but I'm confused even more.

So If anybody had some experience with PCF chip it would mean a lot.. Thanks in advance!

brOS