PCB prototyping / copper metallization

I am using A360 PCB mill/drill (

) to make my prototypes.

Lately I need to fabricate small batches (up to 10). Because of this, I am looking for real copper metallization. Conductive inks (like ProConduct) of LPKF are not good enough for me. Is there any body that can recommend me a system at good price and what real experience has with it?

Reply to
hex16

My system is that I send the Gerber files out to one of several vendors, and get high-quality complete boards back in a few days. Lots of real experience, and very good price.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

We have old through-hole plating system from think & thinker (

).

Raliman