PCB production: China or Taiwan?

Hi,

I would like to commit the production of my PCB's to a Chinese or Taiwanese company.

Specs: 2 layers, 50 x 30 mm^2, 2500 pieces (panels), HAL (RoHS), Electrical Test.

Shipping: ordinary Air Mail

Payment: T/T in advance upon reception of the Pro-forma invoice

Does anybody know of some reliable PCB manufcaturer?

Many thanks in advance, Enrico

Reply to
zigbee

I have had good results from

Do your original order via their web site, but any other communication via email. Their web site are outside the PRC, and sometimes the draconian chinese internet firewalling prevent them from updating your order status on the web site.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

Many Taiwan companies produce PCB in the main land.

That's not possible from China. Contact me for more detail.

Yes.

http dot slash slash linnix dot com

Reply to
linnix

Myropcb is a possibility. I've had good results on an initial 16 boards. They are "located" in canada, which probably means Myro has a sales office or rep in canada. Web site is

but it requires a graphical browser which is a bother if you use text only types.

Hul

snipped-for-privacy@libero.it wrote:

Reply to
dbr

I have used Solectron and Plexus in the past. Both have bee fairly easy to work with and have produced exceptional quality PCBs.

Keith

husterk

Ive had good results from Myro. They were not able to do a good solder mask for fine pitch (0.65mm) pins SM chip though.

Reply to
cbarn24050