PCB mfr recommendations

I need some recommendations for reasonably-priced PCB manufacturers:

- relatively small runs: ~100 boards - boards are about 2" X 3" - relatively simple boards - SMT, one-side - for hand-assembly. - prefer US

Alternatively, is there a reasonable way to make limited runs (10-20 boards @ 2"X3") of SMT boards myself?

Reply to
Baxter

The cheapest way is to do a combined run. I am about to do a small run in a few days. I can give you 20 boards for $50. If interested, please use the contact form at linnix dot com.

Reply to
linnix

boards

Hi we are PCB supplier from china. We can help you to produce this type o PCBs,if you need,please send me the mail snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks

Reply to
TPelectronics

I have used

quite a few times now for prototype and small production runs. They have always provided high quality boards with just a few day turn around time. They are also connected with Sunstone Circuits which can handle large volume runs as well.

Keith

husterk

I usually use Sunstone Circuits, but they raised the price on my latest board - even though it was nearly identical to the two previous orders I put through them.

Reply to
Baxter