PC104 question

I am a PC104 newbie.
I am trying to boot a PC104 using a Compactflash flash memory card. To do
so, I first copied system files onto it (from a Windows98 machine). I then
used the flash card to boot the PC104, but encountered "Disk I/O error".
Could someone let me know what could be wrong?
Thanks,
Niranjan

Re: PC104 question

I assume you're trying to boot win98 dos.

You need a proper boot sector on the Compactflash
card and you may need the files in a certain order.

Copying the files does not write the boot sector,
and it may not put the files in the right order.

Try formatting with "copy system files"

Site Timeline