PC104 plus

Hi all, Any recommendations for a PC104 plus SBC with good processing speed and withstand high temperature? I am worried about the PCI connectors. In some of the boards the OCI connectors become loose and the daughter boards come out some days.

Thanks in advance. Krishna.

Reply to
kkrish

there are several manufacturers, but

is an old line company in the 'harsh environment' business.

The pc104 standard includes 4 holes for standoffs and screw mounting. Seems like that should prevent separation. Even so, many people have applications which, due to extreme vibration, they must take extra steps with hardware or use of adhesives like RTV or silicone to reduce movement of power and I/O cables or even socketed parts.. This 'could' violate a warranty.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

there are several manufacturers, but winsystems.com is an old line company in the 'harsh environment' business.