PC104 based IP Module carrier

Some years ago we used an IndustryPack module carrier from Greenspring which mounted 2 IP modules on a slightly oversized PC104 board. It was called something along the lines of Flex104, I think.

Greenspring discontinued them some time ago, as is the way of these things.

Does anyone know of anything similar on the market? I've not managed to Google anything other than standard PCI and VME based IP carriers.

Trev

Reply to
Trevor Barton