PC/104 ethernet cards for $15 @ HSC

Hi, I was in Halted Specialties Corp. in Santa Clara, CA

last week and they have Advantech PCM-3660 boards for $15. It's a PC/104 Ethernet board with a 10Mbps Realtek RTL8019AS chip on it. It's not a spectacularly special card by any means, but since PC/104 hardware tends to be pricey I thought I'd mention this deal.

-Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Found a similar deal when I was in Dallas

They ha a surplus sale and I got a FastE PC104 card for $9

caiser