PC/104 and LCD

hi! I'am newbi, iam using PC/104 card (Winsystems). I want connect PC/104 card with a LCD. So, what LCD i can use? Name's LCD? Manufacture or link? Thanks P/s: sorry. My english not well.

Reply to
sky_blue

What kind of LCD? A 16-character, one-line display or a giant wall-mounted HDTV unit or something in between?

The easy approach is to use a serial-interfaced character display, like those from

or

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

Thank you replied! LCD i used is the TFT LCD Displays 12 inch. I find it at

But it to sell dear, so I want find the same and cheaper. And I want the manufacturer that LCD is Taiwan.

Can you help me. Thanks. Can you help me?

Reply to
sky_blue

If you want to drive a display that large from a PC/104 processor, I'd strongly recommend just using an off-the-shelf flat screen monitor driven from the PC/104's DVI or VGA port.

Starting from just the PC/104 on the one end and the bare OEM display on the other, you're looking at a non-trivial development effort.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to