OXUF922 and stream packets

Hello!

Currently I'm trying to send stream packets (firewire) with the OXUF922. The Hardware Reference Manual that I have does not give any clue on how to do this. I wonder if someone already did this and can give me some hints.

TIA, Andreas

Reply to
AndiM

The only data I've managed to get on the OXUF922 is the data sheet which tells you practically nothing. Is the hardware ref manual available for download somewhere? We've just started testing a new product which uses a

922 but it is proving to be tricky as we have so little data. Specifically, what exactly happens after reset? All I've seen is that the 922 appears to read 256 bytes from memory, then nothing. I'm assuming this 256 byte block is not code, but some initialisation stuff.
Reply to
Graeme