Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
January 12, 2004, 3:12 pm
rate this thread
Re: OXUF922 and stream packets
The only data I've managed to get on the OXUF922 is the data sheet which
tells you practically nothing. Is the hardware ref manual available for
download somewhere? We've just started testing a new product which uses a
922 but it is proving to be tricky as we have so little data. Specifically,
what exactly happens after reset? All I've seen is that the 922 appears to
read 256 bytes from memory, then nothing. I'm assuming this 256 byte block
is not code, but some initialisation stuff.
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » "Device-to-smartphone" and "smartphone-to-device" tech...
- — Last Updated thread in » Embedded Programming
- » What is the name of the circuit structure that generates a state machine's jumping si...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays