OV9655 register config for raw data

Hello, I'm developing a camera with Omnivsion OV9655 image sensor. I want to use "raw RGB data" output format (bayer pattern). Which register configuration I have to do? I've read the sensor datasheet from omnivision, but I can't find the optimal register configuration.

Someone can help me? Has anybody worked with this sensor?

Thank you!

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

mbonamusa

Others may be able to help you but your best bet is Omnivision as the 'real' datasheets these days are only supplied under NDA.

That is probably a very small pool of people unless you are willing to BREAK THE NDA and give someone else the datasheet.

If you have a datasheet without NDA it probably is NOT the 'real' datasheet.

Especially as the OV9655 is the OV9650 with additional or special features.

    PC Services
 Timing Diagram Font
  GNU H8 - compiler & Renesas H8/H8S/H8 Tiny
 For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

The OV parts do quite a bit of processing so the datasheets are pretty hard to wrap your brain around. I found it best to buy the eval board (USB). It comes with utilities to stream and grab images and another to dump, save, and change register contents. Good luck, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Thank you for your replays. Finally I've contacted Omnivision and they help me.

Regards.