Outlook 2003 does not find Notes by Cyrillic text in them - Page 2

Re: Google and Usenet, was: Re: Outlook 2003 does not find Notes

Example: I read this answer of yours, but I cannot see to whom you are
replying, because after the catch up I did yesterday (which at least hides
the read messages), I do not see previous messages from this thread in my
tree view.

And that is why you have to qoute some of the originating text.

Meindert

Re: Google and Usenet, was: Re: Outlook 2003 does not find Notes

This is ridiculous.  He has been told time and again how to quote
even with the google interface, and refuses to do so.  This makes
him nothing but a troll.  I am applying the royal order of the
PLONK, and suggest others also do so.

Re: Google and Usenet, was: Re: Outlook 2003 does not find Notes
In comp.arch.embedded,
My newsreader also has a "tree view", but I still can't make sense of
this thread. I don't keep messages I already marked as read, as do many
others, so this "tree" now only consists of 3 contextless replies by you.

Not seeing read messages means I only see a dozen messages in this group
every time I look. This is so much easier than to struggle through about
30000 messages each time I look.

--
Stef    (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

A man usually falls in love with a woman who asks the kinds of questions
Re: Google and Usenet, was: Re: Outlook 2003 does not find Notes
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:18:00 +0200,

Even if the entire thread is still in my local archive, I don't want
to go chasing up and down the tree, trying to figure out who said what

Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting