OT: Surplus/used computer & electronics dealers in SoCal?

Does anyone know of good sources for used and surplus computer parts and
electronics in the L.A./Orange County area?  The only company I'm aware of
(and I don't even know if they have a retail store) is All-Electronics
(www.allelectronics.com; in Van Nuys).

The type of stores I'm interested in would be similar to Weird Stuff
(www.weirdstuff.com; in Sunnyvale) or Halted Specialties Corp.
(www.halted.com; in Santa Clara).

And no, Fry's doesn't count.   :-)

Any suggestions or links appreciated.

TIA,
Jonathan

Re: OT: Surplus/used computer & electronics dealers in SoCal?

Marvac in Costa mesa
Torrance Electronics on Carson in Torrance
Alltech in O.C. somewhere
C&H Sales in Pasadena
TRW Swapmeet last Saturday of every month 7-11 AM on Marine and Aviation

Re: OT: Surplus/used computer & electronics dealers in SoCal?
Thank you!

of

Re: OT: Surplus/used computer & electronics dealers in SoCal?

Oh yeah,

Also check out Advanced computer Products on Edinger and Grand in Santa Ana
snipped-for-privacy@acpsuperstore.com
Their next swapmeet is in 2 weeks.

enjoy,

Bob

Re: OT: Surplus/used computer & electronics dealers in SoCal?

There is an Alltech in Torrance. There is also Signal Electronics in
Torrance. Fry's, of course, has a fair amount of electronics stuff, but not
surplus (although the wire wrap IC sockets are suspect). The one I go to is
in Manhattan Beach.

Site Timeline