OT: small NetBurner question

From what I understand we bought NetBurner quite some time ago and it
appears no one at my company looked at it until recently, beyond the
90 day support period, at least thats my understanding.  So, I'm
trying to actually use the SB72 and I find that installation failed,
when I found undefined references to 'main'.

According to INSTALL.LOG, FixLibs.exe failed, and I have tried an
older install with the same failure.  What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.

Re: OT: small NetBurner question

Try these:

http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com/products/rcm3300 /

http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com/products/rcm3700 /

Re: OT: small NetBurner question
Brian,
    Be nice ;-)

Paul

Re: OT: small NetBurner question
The 90 days starts when you first use it, not when you buy it.
You are still covered.

Register on the Netburner support site and download the latest code.
This should fix your install issue.  (This sounds like an XP issues from2 years
ago)

The latest code also has some significant improvements,
over the code from 2 years ago,a good IDE, better documents etc....

Paul

Re: OT: small NetBurner question
Thank you.  I did not know that about the 90 day support.

I did manage to get the first problem fixed by removing my previous
Cygwin installation.

After that, I did go back to NetBurner and downloaded the most recent
software.  The IDE is very nice;  it definately speeds up what was
already a quick process to build and upload.

I'm wondering if I can replace my Cygwin install, now, since you
mentioned the old XP issue.

Thank you for your help.
Jeff

years ago)

Re: OT: small NetBurner question
You can run both Cygwin and the Netburner tools,
but you must do some manual setup.

Please submit a support request and we can send you a document describing this
process.

Paul

years ago)

Re: OT: small NetBurner question; Followup

Just a followup:  I had cygwin installed on my system and that
appeared to cause some conflicts.  My solution was to remove cygwin.
That fixed my problems with the installation.

Re: OT: small NetBurner question; Followup

You can run both Cygwin and the Netburner tools,
but you must do some manual setup.

Please submit a support request and we can send you a document describing this
process.

Site Timeline