OT Sad News

Oh, do you know something that we dont ?

Were you an eyewitness to him allegedly performing such an disgusting act ?

Do you even know Jackson personally and can say what he is really like, in order to make any sort of judgement of him ?

If not, then you know as much as the rest of us - no actual facts, or even opinion based on your own knowledge or experience with the man, just media hype and talk that is probably 99% lies and distortions made up in order to get the greatest sales of newspapers, magazines, TV ratings etc. Its not as though the media never lies.

Just be careful who you judge like this, lest someone one day does the same to you. If you are male in Australia (probably all western countries), then you are a potential target for similar false accusations yourself, and what you would do in those circumstances. I doubt many would believe your word over that of some "poor little victim", and along the way you can have the pleasure of giving most or all of your house to the legal industry to try and defend you.........

(None of my comments are intended to imply that you or anyone on this group is a pedophile)

Reply to
KR

Guilt or Innocence has little to do with the justic... oops - I mean the legal system, often a "guilty" plea to something is simply a result of a deal with the prosecution that results in an innocent person getting "suspended sentence" rather than a certain jail time if wrongly convicted by a jury. (especially a jury full of mark krawczuk 's).

When if comes to the bare facts of being free of jail to continue to be able to work to support your family and not lose your house (and then freedom) to pay the legal bills, when there is a dependant family and children involved, almost all will step up and cop the deal to protect their family. This then results in yet another group of extended family, friends, associates (who know the real truth) turning for life against the police, courts, and media, and often losing any respect for the law that is supposed to keep our society functioning smoothly. Another thing you should look at is the queensland police (including the CMC who do the same) scam of constantly issuing fake search warrants, often to intimidate people. This probably happens all over the place for all we know.

Having a brother in law who is a barrister, who often tells of his experiences of years in the legal system, and what really goes on behind the scenes, if most of you knew the truth, you would stop all this silly nonsense about the "police are always right and full of integrity" and " everyone is a pedo / criminal " crap, which just results from ignorance.

=A0 =A0 Yow! I want you to MEMORIZE

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 the collected poems of

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0EDNA ST VINCENT MILLAY

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0... BACKWARDS!!

Reply to
KR

well , admitting on tv that he sleeps with kids , he`s 100 % guilty , and his managers finding him in bed with kidsmmmmmmm

mark krawczuk

Just to be a little bit pedantic, being a "paedophile" does not involve any acts, and is not in itself a crime - it's considered a psychological disorder. A "paedophile" is simply a person who is sexually stimulated in some way by children. It's only when acting on these impulses to the detriment of a child that it becomes a crime - most paedophiles are not criminals and are not dangerous to anyone, because they do not act out any desires they may have.

So MJ could well be a paedophile, but not guilty of any crime because he may not have committed any abusive act (note that "sleeping" with a child, in the direct literal sense, is not a crime AFAIK).

Reply to
David Brown