OT:RTOS Developer Wanted

For what? Is this just another spam artist trying to generate advertising clicks on his page? Lacking any kind of context it would so appear. Read the following sig, and the reference URLs before posting again, and remember, google is NOT usenet.

More details at:
Also see
Reply to
CBFalconer

Well, and it might be dodgy because people have to dob themselves in....[1]

Places him close to Chino.....

[1] For example, take mine and I live in Cardiff (NOT). I inherited this IP address after NTL had a play.... or I unplugged the cable modem and it did some DHCP(?) stuff. I am also ultra leaf node shielded behind a thingy so sometimes I come from Colchester.

It is all a mystery to me....... but, I don't really care.

http://80.6.211.54

DNA

Reply to
Genome

You've proven in another posting that you lack some politeness, but I didn't expect such on a rude answer.

What's wrong with writing: "XYC Ltd. seeks someone for ZZ in the US"

But anyway, I would not like to work with a guy like you.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

They produce military stuff, so they do stupid military tests to check candidates.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)
Use @monlynx.de instead !
Reply to
42Bastian Schick

Both of those IP lookups list me in a city that is almost 100 miles away. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The best counterexample I have to this is an experience I had a couple of years ago. I was working on a project that was very much under the gun. We needed a CAN driver coded up in a hurry. The chip was new, CAN was still relatively new. I got a friend of mine whose brain functions very well, thank you much, to come in and write the driver.

He'd never worked with that particular OS before, he'd never worked with that chip before, he'd never worked with CAN before. He wrote us a driver that worked, worked well, worked way before I thought it was possible to do, and didn't have too many maintenance issues later -- and most of those where enhancements for features that I had specifically asked him to leave out in the interests of schedule.

Had we cast about for someone with specific experience with CAN and that chip our deadline would have been long gone before we got the guy -- and I'd give it 30% odds that the driver would have been screwed up for years afterward.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Well, at least now we know he's probably not in Franktown, Pekin or Ingolstadt. :)

Reply to
onehappymadman

If his boss will see his posts, he will be in Pekin soon

Reply to
Adrian

I can not believe how much crap you got for trying to employ someone.

Reply to
nappy

Oh? Why not?

If he doesn't get what he wants, he can always re-post the job description.

Or, better yet, sub it out!

But, I mean, come on... he didn't even say what city the job was in!

Reply to
mrdarrett

All you had to do was ask. OR consider that telecommuting was possible.

Reply to
nappy

Happened to me when I applied for a job at a large software company (It hadn't been my idea to apply, I just met someone from the company at a party and he encouraged me to apply). I was interviewed by several people in several departments (the actual people who I'd be working with) and they all liked me and were looking forward to working with me. They all knew I was only a self-taught programmer and had never worked with the particular OSes they developed for, but they had gotten the (correct) impression that I was a fairly accmplished problem-solver in a variety of technical fields. Well, in the end it was the final interview with the completely clueless "human resources" lady that broke my neck...

Reply to
Haude Daniel

*sniff* *sniff* Do I smell brown nosing?
Reply to
Isaac Bosompem