OT Resume Assistance services?

Has anybody found a good company for helping clean up your Resume? There are a lot of unemployed engineers in my area and I would like to get some edge at getting through the HR screeners.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
MetalHead

Investigate your states (assuming you are in the USA) unemployment services. Here in Conn. at least they provide classes in just such things. Free.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer

Local public library in your area probably has at least 10 books regarding resumes, interviews, personal grooming, and other topics you may need to investigate. If you need help, I suggest hiring a personal coach. Look in the yellow pages.

I've found the best way to get past the HR screeners is to staple a $20 bill to the back of the cover letter. If I get no response, I send another with a $50 bill. Believe me, nobody is more corrupt (or more easily corruptable) than a person who works in the "Human Resources" field.

Reply to
£¢$¥