OT Resume Assistance services?

Has anybody found a good company for helping clean up your Resume? There
are a lot of unemployed engineers in my area and I would like to get
some edge at getting through the HR screeners.

Thanks,
Bob

Re: OT Resume Assistance services?

Investigate your states (assuming you are in the USA) unemployment
services.  Here in Conn. at least they provide classes in just
such things.  Free.

Re: OT Resume Assistance services?

Local public library in your area probably has at least 10 books regarding
resumes, interviews, personal grooming, and other topics you may need to
investigate.  If you need help, I suggest hiring a personal coach.  Look in
the yellow pages.

I've found the best way to get past the HR screeners is to staple a $20 bill
to the back of the cover letter.  If I get no response, I send another with
a $50 bill.  Believe me, nobody is more corrupt (or more easily corruptable)
than a person who works in the "Human Resources" field.

Site Timeline