OT: Ping Joe A.

Joe,

I sent my business laptop on, ahead (your contact information contained
within  :< ) so I won't have access to it until late tomorrow (assuming
it is delivered when they CLAIM it will be!)

Please check the "Release\Joe" directory on Betty for those items.
Any problems, use my private email account,  it will find me (I won't
have easy access to USENET or the other public forums while away).

Otherwise, I'll catch up with you when I get resettled.
--don

Site Timeline