OT: Old google groups gone

Since today I could no longer navigate my way to the old groups interface. The new one does not feature the "view as a tree" the old one had which is a great leap "forward", as it had to be expected. Why did they have to chase away group users is beyond me, probably as the new restrictions/spyware etc. they have incorporated in their new "improved" interface show up this will become evident. I'll give them a chance perhaps, I am not that keen a group user to care that much, but I don't think they can keep me.

Dimiter

dp

If possible, dump the web interface and use a real NNTP UseNEt news reader instead. Mozilla Thunderbird, for example.

--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway

Den fredag den 21. juni 2013 16.29.03 UTC+2 skrev dp:

here it seems to be a random mix of old and new

I send a bug report that they forgot the "revert to old" button, because new is utterly useless

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt