OT: Looking for small "webtablet"

Hi everyone,

I am trying to locate a small webtablet like PC, that has a 6.7" (+/- 1")

640x480 (or better) color touchscreen, 200MHz processor (x86 compatible) and at least one PCMCIA port.

I know that people in here get to work with some esoteric stuff, is there anything commercially available that fits the bill and doesn't cost $1k ?

This is for an industrial control / monitoring application for those curious. I need a largish screen with many pixels, so in this case a cheap PDA won't work.

Thanks (as usual)! V. Ram

Reply to
VR

Yes, there is. Do a search on ebay for Fujitsu Stylistic

-Seymour-

Reply to
Seymour

Seymour wrote

Thanks for this information but if you look at any of the Stylistic tablet PCs, they all have 8.4" or bigger screens which is much too big for my application. As I posted originally I need something 6.7" +/- an inch.

I still haven't found a suitable machine after hours of Googling, USENET searching and doing anything else I could think of.

I'm still looking for suggestions.

Thanks, VR.

VR wrote:

Reply to