[OT - FS - Toronto] Tens of Zilog z8001 and support chips + others

Hello groups,

Sorry for the commercial posting, but given the nature of the components I guess this is the best place to offer them...

I have for sale in Toronto a dozen of rails of mostly Zilog and second-source chips. Some of them seem new, others are clearly pulls. They're in rails, and here is the breakdown. The figures quoted are the number of rails:

- 7x z8001 CPU DIP 10MHz

- 2x z8010 MMU DIP

- 5x z8030 SCC DIP

- 5x z08016 DTC DIP

- 1x z85c80 SCSCI DIP

- 1x MC6845 PLCC

Plus a rail or PLCC flash chips, pulls.

I bought them some time ago for a project of mine, but I never had the time to get it off the ground, so I guess all those chips could be more useful to someone else.

I also have a few books about the architecture, programming and so on. They are also for sale if you want.

Altough I'd rather find a buyer here in Toronto, I can ship them out if your want, buyer pays shipping.

To contact me, the hint is ROT13: qnagrf NG npnanp QBG arg

Thanks a lot! D.

Reply to
D.