OT: Embedded firmware developer needed ASAP 3-6 mo. contract

Due to a surge in new projects, we have an immediate need for an
experienced embedded firmware developer.

Most of the work will be writing code for the PIC18F8720 or similar 8-bit
micro in C and Assembler. Experience in I2C, SPI, RS485, USB, MIL1553
desireable as well as excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.

These are down and dirty electronics development projects requiring
familiarity with realtime control of embedded digital and analog
electronics. Please do not respond unless you are very comfortable
troubleshooting circuits at the component level with an oscilloscope and
debugger in a fast - paced research and development lab environment.

We expect the current need to last approx. 90 to 120 days, but follow on
projects are a very real possibility. This work will take place in the Los
Angeles, Ca. area. Due to the nature of the work and the team integration
required, off site telecommuting is not an option.

Please respond to:

Bob Stephens
Principal Design Engineer
DCX-CHOL Enterprises, Inc.