[OT] 3.5" Via Eden and Geode SBCs for sale

Seeing the other FS posting here reminds me that I've been gathering
dust with two 3.5" x86 SBCs. I'd take offers on either or both and will
ship worldwide.

First SBC: EBC3610, which is an older version of this board:

http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_ebc3610f.htm

Two 10/100 Ethernet, 533MHz Eden processor (can be set to 667MHz in
BIOS but I believe the chip is only rated for 533), 40-pin IDE, FDC,
VGA, USB, audio, parallel, serial, IR, PC/104, +5V supply, CF. Includes
the USB/audio daughterboard, 64Mb of RAM (SODIMM), IDE cable and a
laptop type CD-ROM drive but no other cables or accessories.

Second SBC: EBC3410, see this page for specs:

http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_ebc3410.htm

300MHz Geode, 2 Ethernet, FDD interface, 44-pin IDE, CF, 2 serial,
audio, IR, parallel, 2 USB 1.1, VGA (LCD and CRT outputs - LCD is
parallel only IIRC, but the space is there for an LVDS driver). Runs
off +5V. Includes 64Mb of RAM, parallel port cable and a short IDE
cable; no other accessories.

Both units are currently in hacked-up boxes with improvised power
supplies, which I will include if you want them.

Re: 3.5" Via Eden and Geode SBCs for sale
I bid:

$30

$20