OS OSEK under GPL

HI,

I study to make a GPL OS OSEK, but i don't know if some people
are interested by this?

What do you about this idea?

Tek.

Re: OS OSEK under GPL

I don't like the GPL (I much prefer the BSD license!) but I think the
idea of an open-source OSEK is an excellent one. It's an important
standard (that I think will end up having many applications outside
automotive) and I think anything that can get developers exposed to OSEK
is a Good Thing.

pete
--
snipped-for-privacy@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"

Re: OS OSEK under GPL
Hello

your topic is more than 5 years old, but anyway if anyone is still
interested on this topic we are working on an open source OSEK

FreeOSEK http://opensek.sourceforge.net

best regards,
Mariano.-