OS OSEK under GPL

HI,

I study to make a GPL OS OSEK, but i don't know if some people are interested by this?

What do you about this idea?

Tek.

Reply to
Tektronik

I don't like the GPL (I much prefer the BSD license!) but I think the idea of an open-source OSEK is an excellent one. It's an important standard (that I think will end up having many applications outside automotive) and I think anything that can get developers exposed to OSEK is a Good Thing.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"
Reply to

Hello

your topic is more than 5 years old, but anyway if anyone is still interested on this topic we are working on an open source OSEK

FreeOSEK

best regards, Mariano.-

Reply to
mariano