OPPURTUNITIES

hey any one find a fresher opening in Embedded field

Reply to
mani

Does anyone know what this random collection of words means? Is it some secret signal between members of a terrorist cabal?

Cheers, Alf

Reply to
Alf Katz

Fresher than what? I need a point of reference.

In what is your field embedded?

Regards, Richard.

for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051 & PIC18 * * * *

Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Sounds like archaeology to me or palaeontology, but neither of these is consistent witgh 'fresher'.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson

Obviously, someone from the dairy industry looking to build up their herd for a field in the middle of a built up area :)

Robert

Reply to
sub2

The term "Fresher", from what I can gather from Web searches, is an Indian term meaning "fresh graduate"... FWIW..

Mani should not have many problems finding an Embedded engineering job, since most of the Embedded jobs have been offshored to either India or China..

Reply to
George Wicks