openings on c++ and embedded

Send your profiles to snipped-for-privacy@isquaresoft.com

Hi,

I SQUARE SOFT Recruitment and Contracting has been successfully operating in India since 2002. We have structured our organization to meet the latest demands of companies and government bodies seeking an innovative approach to Human Resource Management services including, the placement of Temporary, Contract and Permanent Personnel at operational and executive levels.

We have an urgent requirement on

Job Title: C++ Developer

Exp: 2 - 5 yrs

Job Description

- Experience C++, GSM, GPRS.

- Good knowledge of C++.

- Strong experience in Telecom domain.

- Knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle.

- Good communication skills.

Send your profiles to snipped-for-privacy@isquaresoft.com

We have an urgent requirement on Voip technologies also

Education- BE/B.SC/MCA/M.SC Experience- 2.5years to 5years

Skills: Should have worked extensively on SIP, RTP, and RTCP.

Should have sound knowledge of C.

If the candidate has worked on IMS it will be an advantage. We are looking for both developers as well as testers.

Interested candidates who fulfill the above skills should only send their updated profiles highlighting the above skills in the profile, also inform the same to your friends.

Thanks & regards

Venu, Human Resource, I Square Soft, Bangalore, PH: 51284021.

Reply to
isquaresoftjobs

... snip spam ...

I suggest that readers of this newsgroup email snipped-for-privacy@isquaresoft.com to protest their off-topic spam postings.

--
Read about the Sony stealthware that is a security leak, phones
home, and is generally illegal in most parts of the world.  Also

Chuck, IMHO there has been worse spamming then a job offer in this group.

But OTOH, if they would have written in the subject where the job offer is would have saved me some time :-)

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)
 Click to see the full signature