Opening for Device Driver Developers

Greetings from Dexcel Designs.

ABOUT DEXCEL DESIGNS: =95Dexcel is a ISO 9000 certified company and was found in mid on year

2000 as a technology focused company of the Comcraft group of Singapore, Headquartered in Bangalore. =95Dexcel is in the business of design, development and innovation of embedded software and hardware products for global customers. =95 We are into Products and Services (Onsite & Offshore) =95We have our marketing offices in US, Singapore, Japan.

Below mentioned is the Job Specifications.

Job Specs:

=95 Experience in Linux kernel. =95 Experience in developing drivers on ARM based boards (LAN, USB, UARTs). =95 Debugging knowledge and experience in Porting of Linux on hardware boards. =95 Good knowledge in C, Linux platform.

If the above profile interests you, please send in your updated profile with below mentioned details to snipped-for-privacy@dexceldesigns.com, which will stand in great esteem to proceed further.

Details Required:

CTC: ECTC: Notice Period: Willingness to relocate: Reason for job change:

Thank you,

Regards, Chetan.

Reply to
Mary