Opening - Automotive Embedded

Embedded Software Engineer - 6 positions

Job Location: South field, Michigan and Peachtree city, Georgia, USA.

Duration: 2+ Yrs

Education:

At least BE degree in relevant fields of education from good institute.

Experience :

5 + senior In Embedded software engineering with preference in automotive and multimedia systems.

Programming Languages:

Assembly, Embedded C, Embedded C++ are must

C, C++, Perl, TCL/TK and python preferred.

Embedded software development:

Must have used

RTOS systems

Main loop schedulers

8/16/32 bit micro processors.

Developed code for software modules, device drivers.

Familiar with communication protocols like IIC and SPI

Must have Vehicle networking communication understanding and CAN and GMLAN knowledge is a big plus.

Worked in Automotive environment with automotive transients like RUN, ACC, CRANK etc.

Has good understanding of concepts like watchdog, interrupt handling, powering up and down devices, wakeup and shutdowns.

It is a big plus if the candidate has worked on multimedia devices like Amplifiers, XM, Mechanisms, GMLAN, RDS, Onstar, HMI etc.

Again a big plus if he has experience with products for GM, Toyota, Honda, etc.

Tools and methodologies:

Must have knowledge of configuration management.

Need to know or be trained by the contract company as a user of this system

Clear Case UCM,

Visio,

DOORS,

UML methodologies

Synergy change

Ms excel,

CMMI.

Others:

Must have gone through a full software lifecycle development. (requirement analysis, Design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, functional testing and release)

Should be able to create design documents, unit/integration/functional test plans and execute them.

Should be able to work in a team environment and follow work directions.

Should be flexible and willing to work extra hours and weekends as required.

Should be able to travel inside and outside USA if required.

Embedded Test Engineer - 6 positions

Job Location: South field, Michigan and Peachtree city, Georgia, USA.

Duration: 2+ Yrs

Education:

At least BE degree in relevant fields of education from good institute.

Experience:

5 + senior In Embedded software engineering with preference in automotive and multimedia systems.

Duties:

=B7 Analyze Requirements

=B7 Test Plan, Procedure Creation

=B7 Test plan reviews, Code, Reviews

=B7 Analyze problems and confirm defects

=B7 Defect root cause analysis & resolution

=B7 risk mitigation, test tool planning, new methods

=B7 Verify defect, defect trend analysis, prevention

=B7 Review, analyze and understand requirements

=B7 Create and review design document and unit test plans.

=B7 Work as member of the project team to deliver on time and high quality

=B7 Follow the software process, ensure the quality of their work

=B7 Conduct design and code reviews of own work and other's work

=B7 Test assigned Simulation Tools end-to-end

=B7 Recommend and implement improvements to section and project

Requirements:

=B7 GMLAN & CAN communication protocols knowledge

=B7 Experience with CAN analyzer to analyze the CAN bus and its protocol

=B7 Perform integration and system testing using test tools including CANoe and CANanalyzer

=B7 B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field

=B7 Minimum 3 year Software Test Experience

Automotive test environment experience plus

----- Thanks & Regards TEAM CSI | CompuSystems, Inc. | E: snipped-for-privacy@csius.com | P: 248 844 1200 x 265 | F: 248 844 0335 | URL:

| DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This electronic message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information from CompuSystems, Inc. for the sole use of the person or entity to which this message was originally addressed. Under Bill s.

1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If you have erroneously received this message, kindly destroy and notify the sender.
Reply to
Viji Pratap