open source project.

Hi, I want to know, where can I find a team is developing a open source operating system? I want to jion one.

Reply to
leilei

An interesting project is this one:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

leilei schrieb:

Just look around you... NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Haiku (former OpenBeOS), Minix, FreeDOS.

might be a reference.

Just do your homework yourself next time. ;-)

Regards, Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian

That's a popular choice, but I would suggest another Open Source Operating System project that really needs the help:

[
] [
] [
] [
]
--
Guy Macon
Reply to

Yep, most of the Linux, BSD operating system is open source.

Reply to
Electronic Elephant

Try this one:

Mike H