Open Source Embedded Web Browsers

Does there exist a very low ram/rom open source embedded web or wap browser?

I know about Embedded Konqueror,

but that is too resource hungry for the rather resource constrained system I have in mind.

Thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Carter

links is a good, light browser - my choice for graphical embedded browsing applications. Easy to modify for custom environments, and does NOT require X - it can run directly on framebuffer.

Opera is supposedly good for this sort of thing too, but I haven't used it.

Reply to
larwe

I used Dillo for my embedded linux project back then. But it'll depends on how much memory that you have.

-daniel

larwe wrote:

Reply to
kunil