ONSITE-Embedded Testing with QNX- for TOP MNC-CMM Level Company

Requirements for Embedded Testing on QNX/Vx Works,Onsite Opportunity for 6 Months

Hi All,

Currently we do have Immediate Requirement with our Top MNC client Company (A World Leading Product Based Companies), located in Bangalore. we are looking for the following skill sets

Note : If you are applying for this positions Please do mention the subject as follows otherwise it=92s very difficult for us to trace the resume in Future Requirements

E.g. :- Applying for Embedded Testing, QNX

Skill Sets:- Technologies: - Embedded Testing(Manual Testing, Automation Testing) Experienced in Test Designs and Methodologies, Frameworks Operating System: QNX, Vx Works Domain: Entertainment and Games Testing

Looking for 4 to 7 Years of experience

Interested candidates pls send your updated resume to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Personal skills:

  1. Strong analytical abilities.
  2. Able to work in a team & across different product teams with good team building abilities.
  3. Good written and oral communication skills.

Education MS/ME/Mtech, BE/Btech, MCA/MSC Any Specialization

Plz do mention the following details otherwise we can=92t process those profile to Siemens

Total years of Experience : Relevant Experience : Current Organization : Employment Type (Permanent/Contract): Current CTC: Lacks P/A Expected CTC: Lacks P/A Time required to join: Days Date of Birth: Education : MCA : Regular_ % , Year_ BE/ME : Regular_ % , Year_ BSC : Regular_ % , Year_

10 + 2 : Regular_ % , Year_ 10th : Regular_ % , Year_

Following requirements which we have to close in September 2008

Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.

Kindly Ignore this mail if it doesn't match your profile.

As the No of Requirements are large you can Forward this References of Your Friends/Colleagues / Known ones who might be interested for this and those who are looking for Change.

Thanks for your time=85have a wonderful day ahead!!!!!! Best Regards, Sudha Naikar(HR-Recruitments) Email : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Sudha HR