Omap5912 Wdog timer

Hi,

I've been pondering on using the 32Khz watchdog timer in Omap5912. I'm not sure if it is supported in 5912.

Any one has been successful in using a watchdog timer on omap5912.

Issues:

As per the Literature Number: SPRU759A, I am able use the 32-bit wdog timer, however after the system reboots the interrupts are all disabled and there is no way to enable these interrupts and hence the system becomes of no use, this is a known bug in the 5912 whose workaround is to use the

32Khz wdog timer.. But i have no clue on how to use this..

Any intellectuals have overcome this problem, please guide.

Thanks, Nesta.

Reply to
nesta