old intel Pascal-86 and Assembler-86 package

Folks,

many years ago there was that package from Intel that Included Pascal-86, Assembler 86 and if I remeber correctly also a small C Compiler "-86". These were all command line tools, quite easy to use.

I would like to play around with these tools again, but I lost the files. It would be auite nice if somebody could point me in some direction where on the internet I can download these tools.

many thanks in advance Chris

Reply to
Christopher Lang

In article , Christopher Lang writes

I have a small C compiler (probably the same one) on the SW download area of my website

It was old and PD when I foumnd it many years ago.

The catch is it is all in source form. Useful is you want to lookinto a C compilwer rather than use one to produce an app.

Regards Chris

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

These are not the tools you are looking for, but Borland does have an archive of historical versions of their software on their website. I've not sure what else they have there, but they definitely have Turbo Pascal

3.0. (The configuration tool seems to blow up in a modern "DOS"/memory setup.)
--
Ron Sharp.
Reply to

I believe it is a time-out that happens due to a very-very fast computers. Someone made an inline DOS shell adapter for OS/2 to fix the problem called VDAT or something like that..... There are supposed to be independent programs that modify that time-out if you search the internet. they do exist.

Reply to
Amused

It

Reply to
Jack

unless he is thinking of the iRMX-86 programming tools.

Reply to
Al Kossow