OLAP Problems

I am using OLE DB Provider for OLAP Services 8.0, from within Crystal Reoprts 9.0, to connect to SQL Server 7.0 OLAP Server Cube on another Server through LAN. I am getting an error message "User could not be authenticated (due to security problems). Native Error No. 2422". I am supplying correct server name, user name and password in OLE DB (ADO) dialog box. Using Windows XP on client side and 2000 server on server side. The file MSOLAP80.dll exists at "C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\". Please help...

Reply to
Naeem

I'm not saying you won't get an answer from someone, but this is definitely the wrong newsgroup for this question. Look for a microsoft.public newsgroup. MS has an open news server that includes all MS related newsgroups at news.microsoft.com

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me