Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots even with Smartphone

Greetings: We've relaunched our WiFi Hotspot Directory which is accessible via Tablet PCs, PocketPCs, Palms, and even iPods. I can send you this months edition which are welcome to distribute freely to your members. I didn't include it with this email as given the rash of virus' many people don't even open emails with attachments from addresses they aren't familiar with. If people want to receive the monthly updates, they simply sign up at

, it's free. And we don't sell or rent our subscriber list. The only email from us subscribers receive is the monthly update. Enjoy and share! Art Nicholas Publisher

Reply to
Riverwalk Mobile